Wednesday, March 19, 2008










There was a incedent at Marango st. and orange grove. This people were about get in a fight with some people in a building. That people in the building went back inside a lock it. The man throw a brown object to the building i taked a photo of the object. They walk away for the place and went on North in Marango st. Some one called the police and the police man called for back-up. They were able to catch two person that were in the confict. The police man ask some people some question about what happen. The police man kept looking at me nad people were pointing at me but the police man never come toward me and ask question I got my photo and left the scene. This are photo shot by a John Muir student.
Brian Cruz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home